Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jolly Phonics Assessment

As you all know, Jolly Phonics is very important!! It's important for kinders when they are reading and writing! At conferences, I shared with you where your student was with these sounds. I just reassessed everyone and made a graph to show where everyone is now, compared to the fall.  Instead of putting names on the graph, I put numbers (on the bottom) and I have a key as to who is what number. The green line at the top is where we want kinders to be with Jolly Phonics sounds. Please email me to get your kinder's number.

Right before Christmas, I sent home some Jolly Phonics cards that you can practice with. At conferences, I handed out a booklet with all of the actions. I would be happy to send home these things again, if you lost them. If you have any questions, please email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment